This public consultation concerns two draft documents:
- First of all, the draft bill inserts an Article 106/2 into the Act of 13 June 2005 on electronic communications.
This new article introduces a legal basis for creating a central database of numbers in order to give subscriber information to emergency services as well as to providers of directories and directory enquiry services.
- Furthermore, the draft bill amends Articles 45, 46, 133 and 145 of the Act of 13 June 2005 on electronic communications in order to mention the database created by the new Article 106/2. The draft Royal Decree concerns the management and operation modalities of the database, the access modalities to data available in the database, as well as the data to be included in the database.
How to comment on this document?
- Deadline: 26 March 2021
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- With the reference CONSULT-2021-A5
- Contact person: Teodora Rusu, Advisor (02/226 88 73)
- Please attach the cover form to your answer.
- Your comments should refer to the paragraphs and/or sections they relate to, and confidential parts should be clearly indicated.
This document is not available in your language. However, you can consult it in the following language: (FR, NL)