This public consultation concerns a draft bill amending Articles 2, 11/1°, 28/3 and 28/4 of the Act of 13 June 2005 on electronic communications.
The draft bill introduces the following amendments:
- removal of the definition of “passive infrastructure manager” in Article 2, 11/1°, of the ECA ;
- modification of Articles 28/3 and 28/4 of the ECA to impose on undertakings providing or authorised to provide public electronic communications networks the obligation, subject to compliance with certain conditions, to provide access to their passive infrastructure and certain minimum information relating to this infrastructure, at the request of any other undertaking providing or authorised to provide public electronic communications networks;
- introduction in Article 28/4, § 1, of the ECA of the possibility for the King, on the proposal or advice of the BIPT, to add to the list of information already provided for in this Article any other relevant information relating to the existing passive infrastructure of an undertaking providing or authorised to provide public electronic communications networks which would help to facilitate investment by operators in broadband electronic communications networks.
This document is not available in your language. However, you can consult it in the following language: (FR, NL)
- FR: Download document "Consultation concernant l’avant-projet de loi portant modification des articles 2, 11/1°, 28/3 et 28/4 de la loi du 13 juin 2005 relative aux communications électroniques (ci-après « LCE »)"
- NL: Download document "Raadpleging over het voorontwerp van wet tot wijziging van de artikelen 2, 11/1°, 28/3 en 28/4 van de wet van 13 juni 2005 betreffende de elektronische communicatie (hierna “WEC”)"